4INFO is a cross-channel identity and media activation solutions company. We help advertisers evolve from mass marketing to addressable, people-based marketing and reach just specific consumers across all devices. We've used our patented method of mapping all devices and consumers to a home address to enable precise audience targeting and campaign measurement.
We are looking for a results-driven business development professional to play a critical role in our inside sales efforts. We are expanding our internal sales team to include a new role for someone capable of taking a lead from a point of being qualified (by an SDR) and converting the prospect to a customer/sale. This role has previously been filled exclusively by our outside sales directors.
We desire a self-motivated, ambitious and driven sales professional with a successful track record of exceeding sales quotas. While the right candidate should be professional, articulate and able to engage and build relationships via phone, you will also have an aggressive attitude toward hitting quota and achieving success.
deally you are someone who won’t quit if there’s potential, is pleasantly persistent and thorough, and willing to try creative ways to move a prospect forward in the sales process. You must be capable of leading prospects all the way through a sales cycle that can be long and seek to develop long-term revenue relationships built on a “land and expand” mentality.
There’s potential for supervisory and/or management opportunity if that’s also in your long-term plan. Position is located in our Phoenix office (Ahwatukee Area).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively manage the entire sales cycle including follow-up of qualified leads, identifying and initiating sales opportunities, analyzing customer needs, web delivery of sales presentations, identifying and overcoming objections and negotiating contracts and closing business.
- Utilizing an established qualification and sales management process to uncover needs, prioritize prospects based on likelihood of closing, presenting capabilities and non-stop follow up of prospects who’ve entered the selling process and need to be moved to a close.
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
- Accurately managing, tracking and forecasting revenue opportunities in Salesforce.
- Manage existing clients and continuously seek renewal revenue opportunities, referrals to other teams inside the organization, upsell to larger programs over time and referrals to people at other companies.
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on activity, opportunities, and revenue.
- Working closely with the Customer Engagement Team to help inform and improve the lead generation and qualification process, as well as sales leadership and field sales team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling technology or similar products, ideally with at least one year in an inside sales role.
- Motivated, high-energy sales professional with proven success in growing business in a designated territory and achieving sales success and quota goals regularly.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and sell to various levels within an organization, including gatekeepers, buyers, managers, directors and VP-level contacts.
- Ability to interpret technical features into business benefits and effectively communicate to prospects.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to make decisions and be responsible for them.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Apply Directly on LinkedIn
- Proven demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience selling media and/or advertising solutions.
- Working knowledge of CRM/Salesforce.com and presentation software tools.
- Proficient in MS Office Skills, specifically Excel and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Position includes base salary plus uncapped commission potential
Sales, business development and customer service
4INFO is an identity and media solutions company, solving the digital and TV convergence. 4INFO’s platform powers people-based marketing with its patented Bullseye ID®— a persistent, accurate match key that maps consumers to all of their connected devices in a household as well as to valuable consumer data, including CRM data —without compromising privacy. 4INFO provides customers superior match rates for their data, which allows them to use it at scale for both advertising and marketing purposes.
4INFO offers comprehensive benefits, including 100% payment of employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with life, short and long-term disability and accidental death/dismemberment insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and much more. This is a full-time position located in our Phoenix office.
4INFO is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in New York, Phoenix, Kansas City and Detroit. For more info, visit: www.4info.com
Apply Directly on LinkedIn
No relocation offered for this position. Local candidates only please.