4INFO is a cross-channel identity and media activation solutions company that ingests billions of ad-requests per day. We employ patented machine learning algorithms to match the users with the targeting of campaigns and serve ads to them. One of our strengths is our ability to show that the digital and cross-channel campaigns we deliver have a measurable impact at the sales register.
We are looking for a results-driven sales professional to be the day-to-day contact for our largest Channel partners. The right candidate is a self-starter, with top notch communication skills, who is well organized, with a client service-oriented, can-do mindset, and a proven track record of building a channel of product resellers/distributors/sellers that effectively drives sales. You’ll inherit existing partnerships with leading players in the television and media ecosystem from which to grow sales.
We want someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to learn all of the facets of 4INFO’s technology, data, and platform so you can train, service, sell, and become the go-to information resource for our Channel sales partners.
The ideal candidate can quickly analyze our Channel sales team’s key concerns and opportunities. In turn, the right candidate will be able to clearly articulate those challenges to their direct manager and the 4INFO senior executive team, to create scalable solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 2 -4 years’ experience in one of the following areas:
- Digital and/or TV media sales
- Agency strategy, media planning, and direct client interface
- Technology – Software as a service (SaaS) – Platform experience
- Sets short- and long-term channel sales strategies
- Develops relationships and structures partnerships with channel partners
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Coordinates development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful
- Promotes 4INFO within channel organizations
- Trains sales resources within channel and attends client meetings with them where needed/valuable
- Participates in 4INFO sales discussions as needed
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
Apply Directly on LinkedIn
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Solid Coaching and Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales, preferably with some experience in media sales
- Experience supporting and developing channel partnerships
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Solid experience and comfort with Salesforce (or other CRM software) and MS Office
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Sales, Advertising, Strategy/Planning
Marketing and Advertising · 1-50 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO is a leading identity and engagement solutions company. Born in mobile, 4INFO’s platform features the patented Bullseye ID®— a persistent match key that maps all connected devices in a household to valuable consumer data for marketing insights, targeting and measurement.
4INFO offers comprehensive benefits, including 100% payment of employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with life, short and long-term disability and accidental death/dismemberment insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and much more. This is a full-time position located in our New York City midtown office, although consideration will be given to highly qualified individuals not located in NYC.
4INFO is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in New York, Phoenix, Chicago and Detroit. For more info, visit: www.4info.com
Please reply with your resume and salary expectations (this is an exempt position).
No relocation offered for this position.
Apply Directly on LinkedIn