4INFO is a cross-channel identity and media activation solutions company that ingests billions of ad-requests per day. We employ patented machine learning algorithms to match the users with the targeting of campaigns and serve ads to them. One of our strengths is our ability to show that the digital and cross-channel campaigns we deliver have a measurable impact at the sales register.
We are looking for a results-driven, self-starter, who can think on their feet, and can clearly explain the complex and evolving digital landscape. This role is accountable to deliver media sales in New York City. Any additional East Coast agency or client direct relationships beyond NYC is a bonus.
The candidate must have top notch communication skills and be well organized. The ideal candidate has a client service-oriented, can-do mindset, with a proven track record of identifying, advancing, and closing digital and advanced TV media deals.
This individual also needs to be a team player capable of partnering with an inside sales team to develop and manage qualified leads converting them to closed-won opportunities.
The day to day responsibility of the role is being comfortable calling on, presenting to and talking with senior agency strategic and media planning individuals as well as brand managers on the client side. We want a consultative, smart, quick thinker capable of uncovering needs and solving problems that result in revenue for 4INFO.
Ideal individual will bring a Rolodex® of key agency contacts with whom they have developed strong relationships. We also want someone that our clients and team members genuinely enjoy working with and has demonstrated the ability to build long-term relationships with continuous media buys over time.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies and plans
- Develop strong and long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and client services team
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Hit sales targets and look to build business from territory
Apply Directly on LinkedIn
- 3- 5 years experience in B2C digital and/or advanced TV (e.g., addressable TV, OTT) media sales
- Agency strategy, media planning, and direct client interface
- Technology – Software as a service (SaaS) – Platform experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Solid experience and comfort with Salesforce (or other CRM software) and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Sales, marketing, advertising
Marketing and Advertising · 1-50 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO is a leading identity and engagement solutions company. Born in mobile, 4INFO’s platform features the patented Bullseye ID®— a persistent match key that maps all connected devices in a household to valuable consumer data for marketing insights, targeting and measurement.
4INFO offers comprehensive benefits, including 100% payment of employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with life, short and long-term disability and accidental death/dismemberment insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and much more. This is a full-time position located in our New York City midtown office.
4INFO is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in New York, Phoenix, Chicago and Detroit. For more info, visit: www.4info.com
Please reply with your resume and salary expectations (this is an exempt position).
No relocation offered for this position. Local candidates only please.
Apply Directly on LinkedIn