4INFO is a cross-channel identity and media activation solutions company that ingests billions of ad-requests per day. We employ patented machine learning algorithms to match the users with the targeting of campaigns and serve ads to them. One of our strengths is our ability to show that the digital and cross-channel campaigns we deliver have a measurable impact at the sales register.
We are a mid-size company that has experienced recent growth thereby generating the need to hire more talent, and are centrally located near a park with ample shopping / lunch options / coffee shops, etc. nearby. Our office is very open and we play as hard as we work (as evidenced by the ping pong table in the back, and a health club downstairs [all included for employees], not to mention the more than standard array of snacks).
We maintain a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere at 4INFO. We have a motivated and effective workforce and are looking for a similar minded person to add to our San Jose team.
The ideal candidate is someone who has used QuickBooks™ a lot, knows Excel pretty well, is easy going and can ask a question if they don’t know something, but will also teach and share with others who ask them. We are very team oriented, and are looking for someone who fits well into that dynamic.
Day-to-day accounting functions:
● Accounts payable/Bill.com
- Review Staff Accountant’s invoice entry and approval routing in Bill.com, correcting as needed
- Set up certain invoices for Bill.com payment run after direction from VP Finance
● Record accounts receivable customer cash receipts payments in QuickBooks Online
● Process customer credit card receipt payments in Merchant Solutions portal
● Initiate payments via credit card for high dollar vendors on vendor websites
● Process expense reports
● Company credit card administration
- Monitor credit card limit and process payment in credit card portal after approval from VP Finance
- Post credit card monthly bill and payments
- Review Staff Accountant’s credit card transaction entries, correcting as needed
● Record payroll journal entries twice a month in QuickBooks Online
● Respond to vendor payment inquiries and escalate to the VP Finance as needed
Monthly accounting functions:
● Reconcile bank accounts and cash
- Record interest and bank fees; research any discrepancies to ensure accuracy
● Record appropriate accruals for various GL accounts
- Monthly accruals: AP, legal, accounting, consulting
- PTO accrual
- Quarterly commissions and bonuses
● Verify various prepaid account transactions and record monthly prepaid accounts journal entries
- Prepaid worker’s compensation, prepaid software license, prepaid insurance, prepaid rent, and prepaid other
● Prepare monthly financial statements by the monthly deadline
● Ensure general ledger coding and reconciliations are accurate and complete
● At least 2-3 years of accounting experience
● Solid knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Bill.com
● Expensify experience most helpful
● A degree in accounting
● A CPA is preferred
Marketing and Advertising and Computer Software
Apply Directly on LInkedIN
Engineering, Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising · 1-50 employees · Founded 2004 · Privately Held
4INFO is a leading identity and engagement solutions company. Born in mobile, 4INFO’s platform features the patented Bullseye ID®— a persistent match key that maps all connected devices in a household to valuable consumer data for marketing insights, targeting and measurement.
4INFO offers comprehensive benefits, including 100% payment of employee medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with life, short and long-term disability and accidental death/dismemberment insurance, performance bonuses, 401(k) plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and much more. This is a full-time position located in our San Jose, CA office.
4INFO is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in New York, Phoenix, Chicago and Detroit. For more info, visit: www.4info.com.
No relocation offered for this position. Local candidates only please.
Apply Directly on LInkedIN